Thursday, April 19, 2012

Some one loves me!

I feel so loved. My girls looked at me with love in there eyes. They giggled with me and kissed me. But I have never seen love in someone’s eyes like I do baby David Emmanuel. He melts my heart with one look. When I kiss him all over his sweet face, he tries to eat my kisses! He LOVES to look at me! When I walk in the room he won’t take his eyes off me, and when he hears my voice he starts looking for me. Having a boy is so much fun. I think he might even love me more than his Daddy. I guess it’s a different kind of love. A mommy’s job is hard, and we need all these kinds of love. My heart is as full as it has ever been.

1 comment:

  1. I do not have girls, but I do know that Mommies and sons have a special bond.

    It will get us in trouble later when we are the the dreaded Mother-in-Laws, haha but who cares?!

    I love, love, LOVE having boys.

    ReplyDelete